Last weekend me and my husband Robert decided to prepare a full 2 course meal for our family of 4. Traditional and standard;) polish dinner on Sunday is a rich broth and pork fried breaded cutlets. We went to the local market where you can buy vegetables and meat directly from farmers.
I prepared pork chops, Robert prepared rich chicken broth- check it here: http://cookinpolish.com/polish-broth-chicken-soup/
- Place pork loins chops in the milk and add onion feathers. Cover with a foil and let the flavors mix for few hours or even the whole night in the fridge.
- Thin the chops by pounding, season with salt and pepper.
- Toss cutlets in flour, then in beaten eggs and at the end in breadcrumbs and put them to fry on hot oil.
- Fry for few minutes on each side.
- Serve with potatoes or mashed potatoes and favorite salad.